Top Posts & Pages
- The Rest of the Bicol Trip
- Juag (Island) Fish Sanctuary
- Subic (Laki) Beach in Calintaan Island, Matnog, Sorsogon
- Sorsogon Motorcycle Tour (Part 2): Matnog and Beyond
- Sorsogon Motorcycle Tour (Part 1): Lake Bulusan
- Soon to Open(?):Binan – Sta Rosa Access Road
- Happy New Year!!
- Bucket List: I have one too, you know!?
- Riding Angry (Part 2 of 2): The Coastal Road of Sagnay
- Riding Angry (Part 1 of 2): A Quick Stop in Naga City
Allan on Pasko 2011: OVERLOADED! Adrian on Boracay… … de… Adrian on Boracay… … de… Michael Noe V. Magsa… on Ternate-Nasugbu (aka Kaybiang)… YoursTrulyEden on Snooping Around Inside Ternate… Allan on Vigan City and The Quest to Fi… Gloria Baguingan on Chico River and the Beauty of… edith v. peco on Maira-ira Point: Timmangtang R… Fred on The Rest of the Bicol Tri… applecabrera15 on The Ruins of a Mansion on Gabu…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- adventure Albay Badoc Banaue Batangas Benguet Bicol Bicol ride bike fest bike show Bondoc Peninsula Bontoc bypass road Cagsawa Ruins Candelaria Cavite Christmas Cordillera Embarcadero Eme road fuel economy group ride Gumaca Halsema Highway History holy week Ilocos Norte Ilocos Sur Inner Loop inside racing irbfts Kalinga lagoon laguna Legazpi City Leyte Ligao City Luzon Marine Base Matnog motorcycle motorcycle events in the philippines motorcycles motorcycle safety Mountain Province Mt Makiling mt province North Luzon North Luzon Loop Pagudpud Paoay petron endurance ride philippines places to visit in Albay places to visit in Ilocos Norte. places to visit in Sorsogon quezon rice terraces rides road trip Sadanga SAFERUN 2012 saferun winners Sagada Sagnay Samar solo Bicol ride solo ride Sorsogon Tacloban Ternate Tiwi travel what to see zipline
- Follow riderako on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: April 2013
I ended my previous post with a stitched photo of the tip of the Heroes Hill National Park. It was huge, right? These mountains are formed by the constant movement of the Earth’s lithosphere popularly known as the Plate Tectonics … Continue reading
I have already been on the road for over ten hours and the hottest part of the day is reaching it’s peak. I initially planned to take my hydropack for this trip but seeing all the SumVac (Summer Vacation) outposts in CALABARZON … Continue reading
Tagudin is my first scheduled stop while I was doing the North Luzon Loop starting from Laguna. This town has a rich history and played a major role in the Battle of Bessang Pass. Important, yes. But unique, not really. The Philippines is … Continue reading
I was just exiting La Union and getting ready to cross the Amburayan Bridge into Ilocos Sur. The Gateway to Ilocos Sur is the municipality of Tagudin which is about 315 kms from Manila. It’s name was from the traditional … Continue reading
On my quest to conquer the North Luzon Loop solo, I took the time off of work during my birthweek. This was just after the Holy Week and it was perfect because I don’t like crowded places and congested roads. … Continue reading
I was stuck at work the whole time everyone was out enjoying the Holy Week. That’s okay with me because I have a week-long work leave approved for the first week of April, my birthweek. The destination route: NORTH LUZON … Continue reading
I finally got to cross the longest bridge in the Philippines in Visayas after my first RORO ride, and an exciting ride through Samar both at night and during daytime. I got to do this on my birthday that coincided … Continue reading