June 2017 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- The Rest of the Bicol Trip
- Juag (Island) Fish Sanctuary
- Subic (Laki) Beach in Calintaan Island, Matnog, Sorsogon
- Sorsogon Motorcycle Tour (Part 2): Matnog and Beyond
- Sorsogon Motorcycle Tour (Part 1): Lake Bulusan
- Soon to Open(?):Binan – Sta Rosa Access Road
- Happy New Year!!
- Bucket List: I have one too, you know!?
- Riding Angry (Part 2 of 2): The Coastal Road of Sagnay
- Riding Angry (Part 1 of 2): A Quick Stop in Naga City
Allan on Pasko 2011: OVERLOADED! Adrian on Boracay… … de… Adrian on Boracay… … de… Michael Noe V. Magsa… on Ternate-Nasugbu (aka Kaybiang)… YoursTrulyEden on Snooping Around Inside Ternate… Allan on Vigan City and The Quest to Fi… Gloria Baguingan on Chico River and the Beauty of… edith v. peco on Maira-ira Point: Timmangtang R… Fred on The Rest of the Bicol Tri… applecabrera15 on The Ruins of a Mansion on Gabu…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- adventure Albay Badoc Banaue Batangas Benguet Bicol Bicol ride bike fest bike show Bondoc Peninsula Bontoc bypass road Cagsawa Ruins Candelaria Cavite Christmas Cordillera Embarcadero Eme road fuel economy group ride Gumaca Halsema Highway History holy week Ilocos Norte Ilocos Sur Inner Loop inside racing irbfts Kalinga lagoon laguna Legazpi City Leyte Ligao City Luzon Marine Base Matnog motorcycle motorcycle events in the philippines motorcycles motorcycle safety Mountain Province Mt Makiling mt province North Luzon North Luzon Loop Pagudpud Paoay petron endurance ride philippines places to visit in Albay places to visit in Ilocos Norte. places to visit in Sorsogon quezon rice terraces rides road trip Sadanga SAFERUN 2012 saferun winners Sagada Sagnay Samar solo Bicol ride solo ride Sorsogon Tacloban Ternate Tiwi travel what to see zipline
- Follow riderako on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: group ride
0600H September 16, 2012 – Shell San Cristobal, Calamba, Laguna 0700H We took off with 11 riders.