Top Posts & Pages
- The Rest of the Bicol Trip
- Juag (Island) Fish Sanctuary
- Subic (Laki) Beach in Calintaan Island, Matnog, Sorsogon
- Sorsogon Motorcycle Tour (Part 2): Matnog and Beyond
- Sorsogon Motorcycle Tour (Part 1): Lake Bulusan
- Soon to Open(?):Binan – Sta Rosa Access Road
- Happy New Year!!
- Bucket List: I have one too, you know!?
- Riding Angry (Part 2 of 2): The Coastal Road of Sagnay
- Riding Angry (Part 1 of 2): A Quick Stop in Naga City
Allan on Pasko 2011: OVERLOADED! Adrian on Boracay… … de… Adrian on Boracay… … de… Michael Noe V. Magsa… on Ternate-Nasugbu (aka Kaybiang)… YoursTrulyEden on Snooping Around Inside Ternate… Allan on Vigan City and The Quest to Fi… Gloria Baguingan on Chico River and the Beauty of… edith v. peco on Maira-ira Point: Timmangtang R… Fred on The Rest of the Bicol Tri… applecabrera15 on The Ruins of a Mansion on Gabu…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- adventure Albay Badoc Banaue Batangas Benguet Bicol Bicol ride bike fest bike show Bondoc Peninsula Bontoc bypass road Cagsawa Ruins Candelaria Cavite Christmas Cordillera Embarcadero Eme road fuel economy group ride Gumaca Halsema Highway History holy week Ilocos Norte Ilocos Sur Inner Loop inside racing irbfts Kalinga lagoon laguna Legazpi City Leyte Ligao City Luzon Marine Base Matnog motorcycle motorcycle events in the philippines motorcycles motorcycle safety Mountain Province Mt Makiling mt province North Luzon North Luzon Loop Pagudpud Paoay petron endurance ride philippines places to visit in Albay places to visit in Ilocos Norte. places to visit in Sorsogon quezon rice terraces rides road trip Sadanga SAFERUN 2012 saferun winners Sagada Sagnay Samar solo Bicol ride solo ride Sorsogon Tacloban Ternate Tiwi travel what to see zipline
- Follow riderako on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: October 2012
It’s March 4, 2012. The SAFERUN 2012 participants have gathered in Hotel Supreme in Baguio for the announcement and awarding of prizes to the winners. Based on MY computation, I am at 65.21 km per Liter and that might land … Continue reading
It’s the second and final day of SAFERUN 2012. Alaminos City was awakened by 500 motorcycles making it’s way to Baguio via Dagupan, Urdaneta, San Jose, Dalton Pass, Aritao and Ambuklao – a total of about 300 kms. Mass Takeoff … Continue reading
It was late December 2011 when I got wind of the 3rd Philippine Motorcycle Safety and Fuel Economy Run (SAFERUN 2012) sponsored by Petron. It’s a much-awaited motorcycle event wherein motorcycle manufactures and enthusiasts can test the fuel efficiency, performance, … Continue reading
I was at Enchanted Kingdom earlier and was thrilled to see a new exciting ride has been opened. This is EK’s gift for their patrons when they celebrated their 17th Anniversary. It’s a 24-seater ride that sways like Anchor’s Away … Continue reading
It has been almost a year when I first heard of Republ1c Wakepark opening in Nuvali. At that time, I’ve read more rumors than facts online so I tried to go look for it myself but no one seem to … Continue reading